Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your work on that! The FAQ should probably be revised, but yes
there are still very few examples or templates for EAD in action. Since
files attached to the listserv don't go through, could you send a link to
the file on GitHub/somewhere else you've uploaded it?

Best,
Ruth Kitchin Tillman

--
http://eadiva.com | http://ruthtillman.com/ | @ruthbrarian