Nicolas,

Thank you for taking the initiative to model an EAD3 template. I want to second Ruth’s suggestion that you post it on GitHub where it can be shared with (and forked by) the broader community.

I look forward to taking a look.

Mike

From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ruth Kitchin Tillman
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Potential EAD3 template

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your work on that! The FAQ should probably be revised, but yes there are still very few examples or templates for EAD in action. Since files attached to the listserv don't go through, could you send a link to the file on GitHub/somewhere else you've uploaded it?

Best,

Ruth Kitchin Tillman