Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your work on that! The FAQ should probably be revised, but yes there are still very few examples or templates for EAD in action. Since files attached to the listserv don't go through, could you send a link to the file on GitHub/somewhere else you've uploaded it?

Best,
Ruth Kitchin Tillman