I know Christmas is coming, believe me... I know.  I should probably have
some great happy thing to share with you--we're going to have to settle on
both proof of Creation and Heaven.  At home her, things are not great right
now, I think our world is plagued by a number of problems that aren't
really our fault--and yet here we are not doing very much to make it
better.   I know these problems come from our future--or the one that
didn't have them here, and instead wound up making it themselves; here we
are in a place learning about secret and *really advanced technology* and
not really knowing why.  This "stuff" it's really neuroscience put to action
<http://bit.ly/2hMVPrX> (*Feed, Anderson novel*--note the name), it's the
difference between Heaven and Hell... a place where people are kept from
seeing something obvious might look like Hell, and the opposite... maybe
where the same technology fills in some missing information... *connected
through The Matrix* to Neo saying "*I know kung fu <http://bit.ly/2hMVRQB>*,"
that might be closer to Heaven...  This is one of the technologies *being
revealed through the unsealing of religion, and it is the mechanism behind
the delivery of religion... and the light.*

*Everything you are going to read is about building Heaven... actually
building it--both the infrastructure, and the structural change in both
government and our society that the future is telling us clearly--we
know we need it.  The light <http://bit.ly/2hRSl7l>, the movies and books,
the ideas and technology, all here as part of a great plan--one predicted
thousands and thousands of years ago.  Welcome to "the beginning
<http://bit.ly/2hS0yIU>" of Heaven.  Want to help?  *

It's time to begin. <http://bit.ly/2ibuZup> -*Imagine Dragons*  *Light it
up with a retweet. <http://bit.ly/2h1EjMA>*

<http://bit.ly/2hadZQr>
​
A great many of the patterns I have presented also imply ... actually show
the design of our world's intent to build Heaven.  The religious themes of
video game consoles and computer companies--from the SEGA Genesis to Bill
Gates, as a Gateway to Eden's Apple ... these things show a clear and
obvious link between computers and Heaven.  To me it's a clear statement
that the promises of the Bible are bieng fulfilled, we can see it happening
all around us--now right now--is the time to start participating more...
and to understand that Heaven is much more than bricks and mortar--it's not
*just* "virutal reality," and with the disruption that the "light of the
world"--this message that God has written on *everything* we have an
opportunity to turn around a number of social and systemic patterns that
would otherwise lead us towards a Hellish future.  Nearly all of these
problems revolve around the secrecy or misuse of technology, and this theme
points me to the Constitution which has been changed a number of times
improving social equality--but not once during the largest technological
singuarlity in all of the history of the Unvierse... through the advent of
phones, computers, and the internet... we have not properly addressed
issues like privacy and public disclosure over and over.  It is the kind of
thing that you could almost be sure is designed.
​​
Seeing that design and rebounding from it with grace is the goal today.
Honestly on top of that never seeing anything "designed wrong on purpose"
ever again should be another high priority.  Our voting process is obvious
"silly," twice now we have seen the outcome of an election fail the popular
vote--and we aren't really talking about doing anything about that.  That's
a real problem, don't you think?  A huge underlying theme of the "Light of
the Burning Bush" is a focus on using computers to aid in creating a true
democracy--not a "representative one" which you might remember Bush
speaking about in the aftermath of 9/11.  It's always been obvious to me
that this was an "inevitability" a world where the people act as the
legislative branch does today--truly designing their own laws; the words
which Bush spoke during his first inauguration
<http://bit.ly/2haJCcw>--*prediciting
the 9/11 attack*--serve as a catalyst to help us do that faster.

"Democratic capitalism is the best system ever devised." -George W. Bush

He said "We know the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the
strong.  Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind, and directs this
storm?"  Those words, while also showing anachronistic foreknowledge of
typographic and computer technology--relating "swift" to  the font Courier
and strong to the font style "bold" ... we can see the Hand of God in
action delivering a "what not to do" message through the act of Creation...
putting the two verses together, and adding in another anachronism, the
word "the" happens to be "die" in German:  *the race is not to Die Bold.
<http://amzn.to/2haiHhe>*

Surrounding this is more hidden light.  The Hebrew *word for the Burning
Bush is Ha'esh* <http://bit.ly/2hROUxH>--and within it you can see Moses'
true parted sea, backwards.  What's more, seeing that later in the story a
sea is actually parted in order to highlight this anachronism sheds light
on what the true "wilderness" of Exodus is.  40 years in the desert, 40
days and nights in an ark... protecting us from time travel changing the
past is "lit" by both the reference to time periods and to the fouth
dimension... 4-D from 40.  There are a significant number of additional
anachronistic examples of English appearing in Hebrew and Arabic, all
designed to reinforce this idea of creation in a storm of time travel.
English too contains examples of a "macaronic" cypher highlightd by both
religion and light in the world--things like the Taming of the
Spanglishrew, langolier, and *Yankee Doodle*'s macaroni.
<http://bit.ly/2haUUxw>

God is speaking, he's speaking through a company that created an
"electronic voting system" that really doesn't solve any of the problems we
have with voting--long lines, accountability, and frequency of voting...
it's "wrong on purpose," and he's giving us a golden opportunity today to
take a giant leap closer to Heaven.
[image: sign.lamc.la] <http://bit.ly/2har0JD>

Here's an Atlantic article on Bush' speechwriter's book titled *Present at
the Creation*. <http://theatln.tc/2ham2MV> it's clear as day, no?   Later
in the inaugural address Bush concurs, "we are not this story's author, who
fills time and eternity with his purpose."

Really see that Bush's name and his recitation of Ecclesiastes 9:11 and
Revelation 20:1 together are the intended parallel to the actual Burning
Bush of Exodus--just like Die Bold.  From the fire that spreads over
nothing short of proof that Exodus is written for us come the light that
begins a process of really attaining freedom, and that's the stuff of
Heaven.

Just like Heaven--the idea of a more perfect place to exist--depends
squarely on *your participation; *I cannot spread this message alone, I
need your help.

On top of an insane number of BIbilical references to modern computing
technology <http://bit.ly/2hRThJf>, obvious ones like the "root" of David,
Lisp of Moses... and the Apple of Adam--Exodus delivers a bright flash
combining the Linux command "sudo" with an Oracle database called
"Xe"--which doubles as a lamp related element. <http://bit.ly/2hS1dtJ>
Tying in more "light in the world" to the connetion between Heaven and
computers, God "Rattle's a Rod" by showing divine influence over both
Shake-speare's question to the ages "to B or not to Be?" and Sherlock
Holmes famous quote "It's elementary my dear What-sons..." leading to the
"Sign of the Son's" connection between proving foreknowledge of 7 chemistry
elements' symbols at the time of the writing of the BIble and the
definitive Herald of the Second Coming <http://bit.ly/2hagQZJ>, which
happens to to link *by date and chapter and verse <http://bit.ly/2haTKSw>* to
Bush's speech.

Xenon, the element from Exodus matches Earth; and the true Fifth Element
gives sight to Jupiter's initials:  A.D. <http://bit.ly/2haTRNU> and the
index of Siilicon, 14. Like the other *light*, those initials appear in a
number of places in our world and one of the Hebrew names for God and in
the first image you'll notice my full initials grace the computer chip
maker "American Micro Devices."  The elements as well as their
corresponding planets, *from Mercury to Uranium* are described by the
successive lines of Bush's Ecclesiastes 9:11 from "the race is not to the
swift" to "time and chance" matching the God's of Speed, Time, and Heaven.

From the Messenger to U <http://bit.ly/2haYqba>, don't take a chance on
Heaven, *light my fire <http://bit.ly/2hajSNw> *and *see* the Doors
<http://bit.ly/2haaauB>... the solution to the element of the *Iron* Rod of
Christ.

  <http://bit.ly/2hRelzh>

Let me comment that I didn't really scream all night two nights ago--I
spent the night sending e-mails out.  Lots and lots of e-mails.  In my
somewhat distorted reality, I assume that you all know when I do that,
because ... you know, these are e-mails that contain the kind of
information that would make me call the authorities--or the news--or every
smart person I could find; and so that's why we find ourselves here.   I've
been doing this constantly for months, providing--in a soup of hectic
writing--a number of key points that show this message comes from the
Creator of the Universe, and contains verifiable proof of that.  Look
around you, a great deal of what is happening here matches perfectly to the
story of Exodus and to the positive connection between Heaven and liberty.
This message is incendiary <http://bit.ly/2haicUd>, and should have started
the Second Coming all on it's own--but it hasn't--and in keeping with our
story this wall,of censorship and disblief *hiding the light of the
Son* matches
up perfectly with the Egyptian Plague of Darkness.  I need your now, more
than ever (*Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bonnie Tyler) *to help bring our
world through the night.  Frankly, I haven't even touched on the volume of
proof that I have, like our story, this is just the beginning
<http://bit.ly/2hQYuAK> (*a's Compilation*).

<http://bit.ly/2haTL92>

For whatever reason, whether it's by the decision of network heads in our
media that is now *controlled ostensibly by only 6 corportaions
<http://bit.ly/2haN8nh>*, or by *secret Executive Order*, thousands upon
thousands of individuals in the press have been uanble to write a word
about this information--which I am very sure delivers with a clarity that
there is something special happening or our generation.  This message is
time sensitive--it's designed specifically for us, connecting corporations
names and current technologies to both religion and Heaven--*it is meant to
be unsealed right this very moment.*

Because of the wall of censorship <http://bit.ly/2hS1gFV> that is clearly a
big part of the freedom delivered by God in the stories of Exodus and
Jericho--I am asking you to pick up the torch of this Holy Fire and send
this message to everyone on your contact list, share in on Facebook
<http://bit.ly/2hajmPs> and Twitter <http://bit.ly/2h1EjMA>, and talk about
it--I hope people are as amazed as I was by the bright light all over our
history that I just never saw before it was pointed out.

In truth the censorship goes beyond the internet and the media, the
technology being revealed is being used to keep us in the dark, to ensure
that we do get "full disclosure" of not only the existence of "mind
altering" technology, but a crash course in how it should never be
used--following our unfortunate theme of the day.  It's going to take a
real effort, cooperation to really build Heaven, and right now we have
a *golden
opportuinty.*

I need your help.  Please, help this story break
<[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]>
by
alerting the media that you *know*, Tonight <http://bit.ly/2hagQcb>
 (Eponymous, *Taylor <http://bit.ly/2hRSnMv>*).

<http://bit.ly/2haTNha>