Hello everyone,

I am an archival student at Dominican University, and I've created an EAD3 finding aid as part of my practicum for my last semester. I've noticed that the SAA's Frequently Asked Questions about EAD and EAD3 states that there are no examples of EAD3 in action, and I'd like to submit my work as a potential EAD3 template.

My EAD3 document is well-formed, and I validated my document using a file that I took from Github's EAD3 1.00. In addition to my EAD3 template, I've attached the .xsd file that I used for validation.

Let me know if my EAD3 example needs improvement.

Best,

Nicholas House