Happy Holidays to All!!

We are downsizing to our main library space, as a Wellness Center is going into our study/collections space. So we needed to weed big time to fit all onto our remaining shelves.

Please see the attached wish list, and respond back with what you want and a mailing address. Please do this by this Friday, 12/9.

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season to You and Yours!

Cheryl R. Banick, MLIS
Chief, Library Service
VA Medical Center
830 Chalkstone Avenue
Providence, RI   02908
Phone:  401-457-3001
Fax:  401-457-3097
Hours:  M-F, 8a-4:30p EST
Access 24/7/365 your online resources at:  VISN 1 Knowledge Library
When I’m away, contact our Librarians on Call Service 8a-4p M-F at: [log in to unmask]

Offsite Access is available through EZProxy. Contact [log in to unmask] for help.