Greetings!  I wonder if one of you could share with us the exact procedure for branding Google Scholar so that if full text is available via a search that it will indicate that access is due to a library license for authenticated users.

ie. "Brought to you by the FWS Conservation Library"

We find that our Google Scholar users of whihc there are many often find our licensed content not by going to our discovery service/catalog but discovering it via a Google search.

Thanks

--
Anne

Anne Post
Librarian
on detail at the
FWS Northeast Region Office/External Affairs - Jan-Dec 2016
    U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
    Northeast Region
    300 Westgate Center Dr.
    Hadley, MA 01035