The Bureau of Reclamation Denver Library is weeding 90% of its collection.
Below are some book titles from our history collection.  We will gladly
ship for free.

Please respond by 12 December 2016 to [log in to unmask]  Include the subject
line in your request.

You can also check our catalog for items you might need or want.  The URL
is http://www.usbr.gov/library/

Thank you for your consideration!

Dianne

*Dianne H. Powell, MLS*
*Librarian*
*Bureau of Reclamation Library, Denver*
*PO Box 25007, MS 84-21320*
*6th Ave and Kipling St, Bldg 67*
*Denver, CO   80225-0007*
*303-445-2072/2061*
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>
*www.usbr.gov/library <http://www.usbr.gov/library>*

*M*
*​​*
*ain_Title*

*Local_Call_Number*

*Author*

*The mythical Pueblo Rights Doctrine : water administration in Hispanic New
Mexico.*

*E 99 .P9 T84 1990*

*Tyler, Daniel.*

*Big sky rivers : the Yellowstone and Upper Missouri / Robert Kelley
Schneiders.*

*F 737 .Y4 S37 2003*

*Schneiders, Robert Kelley,*

*Cleaving an unknown world : the Powell expeditions and the scientific
exploration of the Colorado Plateau / edited by Don D. Fowler.*

*F 788 .C55 2011*

*Standing up country: the canyon lands of Utah and Arizona / C. Gregory
Crampton.*

*F 788 .C79 1964*

*Crampton, C. Gregory*

*Seeing things whole : the essential John Wesley Powell / edited by William
deBuys.*

*F 788 .P92 2001*

*Powell, John Wesley,*

*Reopening the frontier : homesteading in the modern West / Brian Q.
Cannon.*

*F 596 .C2395 2009*

*Cannon, Brian Q.*

*Utah historical quarterly. Volume 39, no. 3, Summer 1971 / Charles S.
Peterson, editor.*

*F 821 .U83 1971 v.39 no.3*

*Cataract Canyon : a human and environmental history of the rivers in
Canyonlands / Robert H. Webb, Jayne Belnap, John S. Weisheit.*

*F 832 .C37 W43 2004*

*Webb, Robert H.*

*Glen Canyon and the San Juan country*

*F 832 .G5 T67 1997*

*Topping, Gary, 1941-*

*Great Salt Lake : an anthology / edited by Gary Topping.*

*F 832 .G7 G74 2002*

*Nevada Historical Society quarterly. Volume 37, no. 3, Fall 1994 / William
D. Rowley, editor-in-chief.*

*F 836 .N45 1994 v.37 no.3*

*The desert lake; the story of Nevada's Pyramid Lake, by Sessions S.
Wheeler.*

*F 847 .W3 W49 1967*

*Wheeler, Sessions S.*

*Northwest passa*
*​​*
*ge : the great Columbia River*

*F 853 .D54 1995*

*Dietrich, William, 1951-*

*Great river of the West : essays on the Columbia River / edited by William
L. Lang & Robert C. Carriker.*

*F 853 .G74 1999*

*The organic machine / Richard White.*

*F 853 .W675 1995*

*White, Richard,*

*Owens Valley revisited : a reassessment of the West's first great water
transfer / Gary D. Libecap.*

*F 868 .O9 L53 2007*

*Libecap, Gary D.*

*Fire, native peoples, and the natural landscape / edited by Thomas R.
Vale.*

*GF 504 .W35 F57 2002*

*Brand new : how entrepreneurs earned consumers' trust from Wedgwood to
Dell / Nancy F. Koehn.*

*HB 615 .K64 2001*

*Koehn, Nancy F.*

*America's renewable resources : historical trends and current challenges /
Kenneth D. Frederick and Roger A. Sedjo, editors.*

*HC 103.7 .A77 1991*

*America's renewable resources : historical trends and current challenges /
Kenneth D. Frederick and Roger A. Sedjo, editors.*

*HC 103.7 .A77 1991*

*Our natural resources : the choices ahead.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.10 1974*

*United States.*

*America 200 : the legacy of our lands.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.11 1975-1976*

*United States.*

*America 200 : the legacy of our lands.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.11 1975-1976*

*United States.*

*Living with our environment / Gerald A. Waindel, editor.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.12 1978-1979*

*United States.*

*Living with our environment / Gerald A. Waindel, editor.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.12 1978-1979*

*United States.*

*The population challenge; what it means to America.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.2 1966*

*United States.*

*The Third wave : [--America's new conservation]*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.3 1967*

*Man, an endangered species?*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.4 1968*

*United States.*

*It's your world; the grassroots conservation story.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.5 1969*

*United States.*

*It's your world; the grassroots conservation story.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.5 1969*

*United States.*

*River of life, water: the environmental challenge.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.6 1970*

*United States.*

*River of life, water: the environmental challenge.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.6 1970*

*United States.*

*Our living land.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.7 1971*

*United States.*

*Our living land.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.7 1971*

*United States.*

*Our environment and our natural resources: indivisibly one.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.8 1972*

*United States.*

*In touch with people.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.9 1973*

*United States.*

*In touch with people.*

*HC 103.7 .U58k no.9 1973*

*United States.*

*Rivers of empire: water, aridity, and the growth of the American West*

*HC 107 .A17 W67 1986*

*Worster, Donald, 1941-*

*Rivers of empire: water, aridity, and the growth of the American West*

*HC 107 .A17 W67 1986*

*Worster, Donald, 1941-*

*Natural resources of California.*

*HC 107 .C2 U5 1965*

*United States.*

*Natural resources of Idaho.*

*HC 107 .I2 U5 1965*

*United States.*

*The Missouri Valley, land of drouth, flood, and promise.*

*HC 107 .M8 T323*

*Terral, Rufus, 1904-*

*Natural resources of Nevada: "the silver state."*

*HC 107 .N3 U5 1964*

*United States.*

*Natural resources of New Mexico: "land of enchantment."*

*HC 107 .N6 U5 1964*

*United States.*

*Natural resources of New Mexico: "land of enchantment."*

*HC 107 .N6 U5 1964*

*United States.*

*Natural resources of Texas: the Lone Star State.*

*HC 107 .T4 U5 1965*

*United States.*

*Natural resources of Utah.*

*HC 107 .U8 U5 1965*

*United States.*

*Natural resources of Wyoming.*

*HC 107 .W8 U5 1966*

*United States.*

*Natural resources of Wyoming.*

*HC 107 .W8 U5 1966*

*United States.*

*The great reckoning : how the world will change in the depression of the
1990s*

*HC 59 .D375 1991*

*Davidson, James Dale.*

*The thirsty land; the story of the Central Valley Project / Robert de
Roos.*

*HD 1694 .C2 D437*

*De Roos, Robert William, 1912-*

*The thirsty land; the story of the Central Valley Project / Robert de
Roos.*

*HD 1694 .C2 D437 *

*De Roos, Robert William, 1912-*

*They would rule the Valley.*

*HD 1694 .C2 D748*

*Downey, Sheridan, b. 1884.*

*The great thirst : Californians and water, 1770s-1990s*

*HD 1694 .C2 H83 1992*

*Hundley, Norris.*

*The great thirst : Californians and water, 1770s-1990s*

*HD 1694 .C2 H83 1992*

*Hundley, Norris.*

*The great thirst : Californians and water -a history / Norris Hundley, Jr.*

*HD 1694 .C2 H83 2001*

*Hundley, Norris.*

*The great thirst : Californians and water -a history / Norris Hundley, Jr.*

*HD 1694 .C2 H83 2001*

*Hundley, Norris.*

*Rufus Woods, the Columbia River, & the building of modern Washington*

*PN 4874 .W6934 F53 1995*

*Ficken, Robert E.*

*Celebrating 75 years of a historic landmark : the Owyhee Dam.*

*TC 557 .O7 O99 A74 2007*