The Bureau of Reclamation Denver Library is weeding 90% of its collection.  Below are some book titles from our history collection.  We will gladly ship for free.

Please respond by 12 December 2016 to [log in to unmask]  Include the subject line in your request.

You can also check our catalog for items you might need or want.  The URL is http://www.usbr.gov/library/

Thank you for your consideration!

Dianne

Dianne H. Powell, MLS
Librarian
Bureau of Reclamation Library, Denver
PO Box 25007, MS 84-21320
6th Ave and Kipling St, Bldg 67
Denver, CO   80225-0007
303-445-2072/2061

​​
ain_Title

Local_Call_Number

Author

The mythical Pueblo Rights Doctrine : water administration in Hispanic New Mexico.

E 99 .P9 T84 1990

Tyler, Daniel.

Big sky rivers : the Yellowstone and Upper Missouri / Robert Kelley Schneiders.

F 737 .Y4 S37 2003

Schneiders, Robert Kelley,

Cleaving an unknown world : the Powell expeditions and the scientific exploration of the Colorado Plateau / edited by Don D. Fowler.

F 788 .C55 2011

Standing up country: the canyon lands of Utah and Arizona / C. Gregory Crampton.

F 788 .C79 1964

Crampton, C. Gregory

Seeing things whole : the essential John Wesley Powell / edited by William deBuys.

F 788 .P92 2001

Powell, John Wesley,

Reopening the frontier : homesteading in the modern West / Brian Q. Cannon.

F 596 .C2395 2009

Cannon, Brian Q.

Utah historical quarterly. Volume 39, no. 3, Summer 1971 / Charles S. Peterson, editor.

F 821 .U83 1971 v.39 no.3

Cataract Canyon : a human and environmental history of the rivers in Canyonlands / Robert H. Webb, Jayne Belnap, John S. Weisheit.

F 832 .C37 W43 2004

Webb, Robert H.

Glen Canyon and the San Juan country

F 832 .G5 T67 1997

Topping, Gary, 1941-

Great Salt Lake : an anthology / edited by Gary Topping.

F 832 .G7 G74 2002

Nevada Historical Society quarterly. Volume 37, no. 3, Fall 1994 / William D. Rowley, editor-in-chief.

F 836 .N45 1994 v.37 no.3

The desert lake; the story of Nevada's Pyramid Lake, by Sessions S. Wheeler.

F 847 .W3 W49 1967

Wheeler, Sessions S.

Northwest passa

​​
ge : the great Columbia River

F 853 .D54 1995

Dietrich, William, 1951-

Great river of the West : essays on the Columbia River / edited by William L. Lang & Robert C. Carriker.

F 853 .G74 1999

The organic machine / Richard White.

F 853 .W675 1995

White, Richard,

Owens Valley revisited : a reassessment of the West's first great water transfer / Gary D. Libecap.

F 868 .O9 L53 2007

Libecap, Gary D.

Fire, native peoples, and the natural landscape / edited by Thomas R. Vale.

GF 504 .W35 F57 2002

Brand new : how entrepreneurs earned consumers' trust from Wedgwood to Dell / Nancy F. Koehn.

HB 615 .K64 2001

Koehn, Nancy F.

America's renewable resources : historical trends and current challenges / Kenneth D. Frederick and Roger A. Sedjo, editors.

HC 103.7 .A77 1991

America's renewable resources : historical trends and current challenges / Kenneth D. Frederick and Roger A. Sedjo, editors.

HC 103.7 .A77 1991

Our natural resources : the choices ahead.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.10 1974

United States.

America 200 : the legacy of our lands.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.11 1975-1976

United States.

America 200 : the legacy of our lands.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.11 1975-1976

United States.

Living with our environment / Gerald A. Waindel, editor.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.12 1978-1979

United States.

Living with our environment / Gerald A. Waindel, editor.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.12 1978-1979

United States.

The population challenge; what it means to America.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.2 1966

United States.

The Third wave : [--America's new conservation]

HC 103.7 .U58k no.3 1967

Man, an endangered species?

HC 103.7 .U58k no.4 1968

United States.

It's your world; the grassroots conservation story.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.5 1969

United States.

It's your world; the grassroots conservation story.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.5 1969

United States.

River of life, water: the environmental challenge.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.6 1970

United States.

River of life, water: the environmental challenge.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.6 1970

United States.

Our living land.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.7 1971

United States.

Our living land.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.7 1971

United States.

Our environment and our natural resources: indivisibly one.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.8 1972

United States.

In touch with people.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.9 1973

United States.

In touch with people.

HC 103.7 .U58k no.9 1973

United States.

Rivers of empire: water, aridity, and the growth of the American West

HC 107 .A17 W67 1986

Worster, Donald, 1941-

Rivers of empire: water, aridity, and the growth of the American West

HC 107 .A17 W67 1986

Worster, Donald, 1941-

Natural resources of California.

HC 107 .C2 U5 1965

United States.

Natural resources of Idaho.

HC 107 .I2 U5 1965

United States.

The Missouri Valley, land of drouth, flood, and promise.

HC 107 .M8 T323

Terral, Rufus, 1904-

Natural resources of Nevada: "the silver state."

HC 107 .N3 U5 1964

United States.

Natural resources of New Mexico: "land of enchantment."

HC 107 .N6 U5 1964

United States.

Natural resources of New Mexico: "land of enchantment."

HC 107 .N6 U5 1964

United States.

Natural resources of Texas: the Lone Star State.

HC 107 .T4 U5 1965

United States.

Natural resources of Utah.

HC 107 .U8 U5 1965

United States.

Natural resources of Wyoming.

HC 107 .W8 U5 1966

United States.

Natural resources of Wyoming.

HC 107 .W8 U5 1966

United States.

The great reckoning : how the world will change in the depression of the 1990s

HC 59 .D375 1991

Davidson, James Dale.

The thirsty land; the story of the Central Valley Project / Robert de Roos.

HD 1694 .C2 D437

De Roos, Robert William, 1912-

The thirsty land; the story of the Central Valley Project / Robert de Roos.

HD 1694 .C2 D437

De Roos, Robert William, 1912-

They would rule the Valley.

HD 1694 .C2 D748

Downey, Sheridan, b. 1884.

The great thirst : Californians and water, 1770s-1990s

HD 1694 .C2 H83 1992

Hundley, Norris.

The great thirst : Californians and water, 1770s-1990s

HD 1694 .C2 H83 1992

Hundley, Norris.

The great thirst : Californians and water -a history / Norris Hundley, Jr.

HD 1694 .C2 H83 2001

Hundley, Norris.

The great thirst : Californians and water -a history / Norris Hundley, Jr.

HD 1694 .C2 H83 2001

Hundley, Norris.

Rufus Woods, the Columbia River, & the building of modern Washington

PN 4874 .W6934 F53 1995

Ficken, Robert E.

Celebrating 75 years of a historic landmark : the Owyhee Dam.

TC 557 .O7 O99 A74 2007