These are a set of  multiple subtopics in each title.  We have a complete set of each 3, and assorted subtopic books for #1. If you are interested, let me know what you want, and send your address to me by Monday 12/12. Thanks!

1.       THE VIETNAM EXPERIENCE

2.      THE ELITE: THE SPECIAL FORCES OF THE WORLD

3.      WORLD WAR II

Cheryl R. Banick, MLIS
Chief, Library Service
VA Medical Center
830 Chalkstone Avenue
Providence, RI   02908
Phone:  401-457-3001
Fax:  401-457-3097
Hours:  M-F, 8a-4:30p EST

Access 24/7/365 your online resources at:  VISN 1 Knowledge Library

When I’m away, contact our Librarians on Call Service 8a-4p M-F at: [log in to unmask]

Offsite Access is available through EZProxy. Contact [log in to unmask] for help.