George, plz delete this email [log in to unmask]
from your email list--I didn't realize that duplicates were coming here...
Thanks!
WOW, Jennifer's Invisible Web training was great!  Plz soon do something else as neat!  I sent some suggested titles to her and I think cc-ed you...
Maybe, doing a survey monkey to your list to find out what is desired by many???
Grateful, that you are including me!Harry