Hello Kathleen,

I suggest reaching out to public libraries that serve Persian populations.
I worked at the Irvine/University Park Library, which is part of the Orange
County (California) Public Library System, and they served a huge Iranian
population.I think their acquisitions are centralized, so perhaps start
with their HQ: http://ocpl.org/services/about/contact.

/r,

Virginia

Virginia M. Sanchez, MLIS
Librarian
Research Library
Yosemite National Park
P.O. Box 577
Mailing Address 9039 Village Drive
Yosemite, CA 95389
209.372.0280   voice
209.372.0255   fax

*"You will never know everything. Keep moving, keep smiling and keep loving
life as you take your journey." Doug A. Sandler,  "*10 Things Dr. Seuss Can
Teach Us About Life"