Hello Kathleen,

I suggest reaching out to public libraries that serve Persian populations. I worked at the Irvine/University Park Library, which is part of the Orange County (California) Public Library System, and they served a huge Iranian population.I think their acquisitions are centralized, so perhaps start with their HQ: http://ocpl.org/services/about/contact.

/r,

Virginia

Virginia M. Sanchez, MLIS
Librarian
Research Library
Yosemite National Park
P.O. Box 577
Mailing Address 9039 Village Drive
Yosemite, CA 95389
209.372.0280   voice
209.372.0255   fax

"You will never know everything. Keep moving, keep smiling and keep loving life as you take your journey." Doug A. Sandler,  "10 Things Dr. Seuss Can Teach Us About Life"