Colleagues,
We are seeking two librarians to join the Reference and Instruction Services team at the National Defense University Library, Fort McNair, Washington, DC. This is a Title 10 Excepted Service term appointment NTE 3 years; terms are renewable. Series & Grade: AD-1410-02/02. Salary Range: $64,650.00 to $119,794.00 Per Year.

The announcement opened 12/16/2016 and closes 1/14/2017.

Announcement: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/459752700/

Please pass this along to anyone you might know who is qualified and might be interested. Please contact me if you have any questions about the position.

Thanks!

Mike

Mike McNulty

Director (Interim)