The Bureau of Reclamation Denver Library is weeding 90% of its collection.
Below are some book titles from our history collection.  We will gladly
ship for free.

Please respond by 28 December 2016 to [log in to unmask]  Include the subject
line in your request.

You can also check our catalog for items you might need or want.  The URL
is http://www.usbr.gov/library/

Thank you for your consideration!

Dianne

*Dianne H. Powell, MLS*
*Librarian*
*Bureau of Reclamation Library, Denver*
*PO Box 25007, MS 84-21320*
*6th Ave and Kipling St, Bldg 67*
*Denver, CO   80225-0007*
*303-445-2072/2061*
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>
*www.usbr.gov/library* <http://www.usbr.gov/library>

​

Title

Call No.

Author

Dams, parks & politics; resource development & preservation in the
Truman-Eisenhower era [by] Elmo Richardson.

HC 110 .E5 R5 1973

Richardson, Elmo.

Westward in Eden : the public lands and the conservation movement / by
William K. Wyant.

HD 205 .W9 1982

Wyant, William K.

Federal land, western anger : the Sagebrush Rebellion and environmental
politics

HD 216 .C34 1993

Cawley, R. McGreggor.

Our landed heritage; the public domain, 1776-1936.

HD 216 .R63 1942

Robbins, Roy M.

Land, water, and culture : new perspectives on Hispanic land grants

HD 243 .N5 L36 1987

Briggs, Charles L., 1953-

The making of American industrial research : science and business at GE and
Bell, 1876-1926

HD 30.42 .U5 R44 1985

Reich, Leonard S.

The lost frontier : water diversion in the growth and destruction of Owens
Valley agriculture

HD 1516 .U7 C27 1994

Sauder, Robert A.

Water for the world.

HD 1691 .W38 1984

A history of industrial power in the United States, 1780-1930 / Louis C.
Hunter.

HD 1694 .A5 H76 1985

Hunter, Louis C.

A history of industrial power in the United States, 1780-1930 / Louis C.
Hunter.

HD 1694 .A5 H76 1991

Hunter, Louis C.

Managing construction and infrastructure in the 21st century Bureau of
Reclamation / Committee on Organizing to Manage Construction and
Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation, Board

HD 1694 .A5 M36 2006

Command of the waters : iron triangles, federal water development, and
Indian water / Daniel McCool.

HD 1694 .A5 M4 1994

McCool, Daniel,

Conflict on the Rio Grande : water and the law, 1879-1939 / Douglas R.
Littlefield.

HD 1694 .A3 L58 2008

Littlefield, Douglas R.

Storm over Mono : the Mono Lake battle and the California water future

HD 1694 .C2 H27 1996

Hart, John, 1948-

Water, power, and politics in the Central Valley Project, 1933-1967

HD 1694 .C2 C62 1969a

Coate, Charles Eugene, 1942-
​