Our regular monthly Esri seminar is on for tomorrow (for this month only) in the Law Library Media Center, LM-240.

We'll be joined by Jim Michel, an Esri Solution Engineer specializing in imagery and GIS. Jim has worked at Esri for nearly 9 years supporting the intelligence and sciences communities with vector and raster geospatial data integration and analysis.  Prior to joining Esri, Jim was an Imaging Scientist for the NGA Image Quality and Utility Lab.

Jim will talk through a number of imagery issues,

1.       Mosaic Datasets
2.       Image Services
3.       Processing on the Fly
4.       Building Basemaps

with plenty of time for questions and discussion.

Feel free to share this with any other staff you think would be interested.

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager
Geospatial Hosting Environment project
Library of Congress