However, isn't it the unwritten rule that you list the predominate usage
first in a list of varying names?  If I look at the authority record and
don't go beyond that, I would assume the predominant usage (as examined on
December 9, 2016) is "George Wolfgang Forell."

--

Robert Bratton

Cataloging Librarian

Jacob Burns Law Library