From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Borries
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 12:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: error

I have a question about this heading.  The current AAP, labelled RDA, has "Forell, George Wolfgang."  I usually am suspicious of full names like this, and when I sampled the usage found on the bib records in OCLC, I found that the author almost always used "George W. Forell," very rarely "George Wolfgang Forell."  So why was "Forell, George Wolfgang" allowed to remain as the AAP?

Michael S. Borries
Cataloger, City University of New York
151 East 25th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY  10010