I can’t speak for anyone else, but in our Aleph setup at the BL, the headings in our bib records are linked to the headings in our local copy of LC/NAF, and are updated when it is. For various reasons, this is prevented from happening by the presence of a 400 in the form of the former 100, and we have to pick those instances up manually. Or we would if I had the resources. So it’s not all one-way traffic on this one ;-)

Regards

Richard

Richard Moore

Authority Control Team Manager