From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Turner
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] n 50083205 and adding Jr. when upgrading names

And it seems that the FAQ does not apply to Fidel Castro, because it talks about references from the AACR2 form, and Castro’s record was already RDA when the death date was added.   Was this person at LC saying that a reference should be added WHENEVER death dates are added?   I hope not!!  I certainly haven’t been doing it.