Sorry, his surname is spelled “Curtin” in the NAR and in the CV.  He should not be confused with the decorative window covering.

Kate James

Policy and Standards Division

Library of Congress

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Policy and Standards Division
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 5:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] NAR n 92028168

According to the CV of Richard T. Curtain (https://www.src.isr.umich.edu/cv/cv_curtin.pdf) he his associated with the title in the 1st 670 Fertility change after the baby boom (see page 57 of CV) and the title in the 2nd 670, Income equity among U.S. workers (see page 10 of the CV) so you should neither created 2 NARs for this one person nor should you ask to have this NAR deleted.

I have updated the authority record to cite the CV so no one will think that there are 2 different people represented.