Hi Gene,

The PCC Policy Committee Meeting minutes are posted on the PCC website as Word documents, so when you click on the link the web browser tries to download the file. Some web browsers/email clients give warnings when a user tries to download any kind of file from the web -- especially Word documents. I suggest you either trust the source where the PCC documents are being posted from (LC servers) and go ahead to save the file, or adjust the settings on your web browser or email client.

-Amber Billey

Metadata Librarian
Columbia University Libraries
Co-Chair PCC BIBFRAME Task Group