I replied to Lilly off list with a contact at the Paley.

In a message dated 1/5/2017 1:55:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hello,

I just joined this list. I'm a journalist looking for  some archival
audio from the late 1950s/early 1960s. Someone recommended  that I ask
this list for suggestions.

I'm looking for audio  recording of a radio program from the 1950s. It
was a WCBS radio show  called "This Is New York," which ran out of New
York City. I'm looking for  a show that aired on January 28, 1958.

I've been asking around at the  LOC, the New York Public Library, but
no luck yet. I would love to hear if  anyone on this list has any ideas
where I might look!

Thanks in  advance for any help,

Lilly
--