How do I download this Lindbergh item?

Don Chichester

In a message dated 1/12/2017 9:15:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Lindbergh is also available online via our web  site:
http://www.wnyc.org/story/110652-the-earliest-identifiable-wnyc-recording/

Marcos

Marcos  Sueiro Bal
Senior Archivist, New York Public Radio
646 829  4063
-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound  Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mickey  Clark
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:44 PM
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] sounds of early  phonograph

I have the Lindbergh downloadable at my website on 'The King  Speaks'
http://mcproductions.ca/product_info.php?products_id=88   and  the
Associated
glee club  - both Columbia and Victor  electrics
http://mcproductions.ca/product_info.php?products_id=375

Mickey  Clark
710 Westminster Avenue West
Penticton  BC