From: Gary A. Galo
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 10:07 PM
To: 'disquod'
Subject: RE: [ARSCLIST] An Oldie But [very] Goodie

www.arsc-audio.org/journals/v21/v21n1p45-129.pdf

Somehow, the .PDF got left off! Sorry.

Gary

____________________________

Gary Galo
Audio Engineer Emeritus
The Crane School of Music
SUNY at Potsdam, NY 13676

Arnold Schoenberg

Igor Markevitch

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of disquod
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks, Gary, but the first link comes up empty. Can it please be fixed?
-Larry

    On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:00 PM, Gary A. Galo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Hi Ben,

Try the 2-part Koussevitzky Discography by Edward Young published in the Spring and Fall 1990 ARSC Journals. In particular, the list on P. 77 of part 1 might help.

www.arsc-audio.org/journals/v21/v21n1p45-129
www.arsc-audio.org/journals/v21/v21n2p241-265.pdf

The Dec. 9, 1944 recording you mention is listed. As to which labels may have issued them, you may have to do some hunting.

Best,
Gary