From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vincent Pelote
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 3:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Phono Carttidge/Styli

Folks,

Does anyone know where in the NY/metro area I can find replacement styli for the following phono cartridges:

-Ortofon OM 10
-Ortofon OMB 20
-Shure M91ED
-Empire 999 E/X
-Audio-Technica PRO12E
-ADC XLM MK III
-Stanton MK V
-Stanton Calibration Standard 681 EEE
(The needle for this one has the identification D6800 AL).

I appreciate it.

Vincent

Vincent Pelote

Director of Operations