Vinnie,

This is where I purchased my current (Vestax 16-90 rpm, with built in
preamp) turntable and subsequent stylus replacements (and other
accessories). I am far from a professional authority on these matters, but
I can vouch for the service and reliability of this business.

https://www.kabusa.com/frameset.htm?/m1200.htm

Peter H.