From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mickey Clark
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] sounds of early phonograph

I have the Lindbergh downloadable at my website on 'The King Speaks'
http://mcproductions.ca/product_info.php?products_id=88   and the Associated
glee club  - both Columbia and Victor electrics
http://mcproductions.ca/product_info.php?products_id=375

Mickey Clark
710 Westminster Avenue West
Penticton BC