No, there was no such memo, and I agree with Jeff completely. If one more of these emails appears on the listserve, I'm going to contact the ARSC President and find out what can be done to get the sender off it. This kind of crap is totally inappropriate.

Gary

________________________________
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jeff Willens <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 12:48:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] A Glowing Bush, 9/11 predicted in Exodus. Technocracy, mind uploading, and ... are you awake yet?

Was there a memo I missed or did the Association for Recorded Sound
Collections Listserv become the Ersatz Evangelist Listserv?

Can we please stick to the relevant topic(s) for ARSC? Y'know, like The
Heartbreak of Vinyl Rot, Politics of Photoflo, "Styli-n", or The Turntable
Price Is Too Damn High!!! ?

Thank you.