[My apologies for duplicating the message sent yesterday. The previous
subject line "ALA Annual" was incorrect.]

--
Dear colleagues,

As part of its charge to support and promote work within ALCTS related to
standards, the ALCTS Standards Committee is pleased to present the
following compilation of standards-related programs at ALA Midwinter 2017:

http://connect.ala.org/node/262341

We are trying to distribute this list as widely as possible, so apologies
for any duplication and please re-distribute as appropriate. If you find
this useful or if you have suggestions regarding communications like this
for future ALA meetings, please contact the current chair of the Standards
Committee with your feedback at [log in to unmask]

Yuji Tosaka
Cataloging/Metadata Librarian
The College of New Jersey
P.O. Box 7718 Ewing, NJ 08628-0718