BIBFRAME 2.0 removed the domains and ranges from properties, greatly
opening up the vocabulary to non-constrained definitions of works and
instances. What I would like to hear is whether there were specific use
cases that informed this change.

I ask this both out of my own curiosity but also as a member of the "PCC
Standing Committee on Standards/Linked Data Advisory Group on the Work
Entity and Work URIs in MARC Group". We've been asked to do a study
comparing some of the varying interpretations of "work" (RDA, FRBRoo,
BIBFRAME, and others). Knowing *why* the change from BIBFRAME 1.0 to 2.0
made the decisions it did would be very helpful.

Thanks,

kc

--
Karen Coyle