Thanks Carol - Larry

________________________________
From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mitchell, Carol <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 8:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Shipping materials from Jakarta

Probably more because we have few more weeks before the shipment. We are estimating about 300 boxes a shipment.  I did not include the LC boxes of which there are many.  Right now Wisconsin would receive a shipment of seven boxes that in the past may have been spread out for two months.

We worked hard to clear a space in the shipping and worked on the workflow.  At this time we plan to keep the plastic strapping, but that may change. Other offices use the filament strapping tape.