Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Vietnam monograph in FY 2016 assigned as Vietnam Best Pick 2017 (I) (January, 2017) for your information and selection.

These titles were issuing by Hội Văn nghệ Dân gian Việt Nam (Association of Vietnamese Folklorists), a cultural institutions formed step by step accordance with basic provisions of Constitution to collect, reconstruct to conserve and develop folklore art-literature values of national communities. The association has set for the entire population aware of the importance and value of the precious heritage of folk art. Books, research, collection projects value on epic, festival and art fields on folklore art-literature of Vietnamese, ethnic minority, architecture works, sculpture, painting, religion have been published or recorded to deliver for a full scale.

If you are interested to have these titles, please do mark the titles “wanted” before February 14, 2017.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress