Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Indonesia monographic title for January FY 2017. This is assigned as Expensive Publications 2017 (IV) for your information and selection. This title will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection. If you are interested to have this title, please mark it “wanted” before February 14, 2017.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress