Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Indonesia monographic titles for January FY 2017. This is assigned as Monographic 2017 (V) for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile. You may refer to subject profile in Notes field. If you are interested to have these titles, please mark it “wanted” before February 14, 2017.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress