Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Indonesia non-book title for January FY 2017. This is assigned as Non-Book 2017 (IV) for your information and selection. This title will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection. All these titles are free and you will have them as "first come first serve" basis.

If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them "wanted" before February 14, 2017.

To see this online circular:

*         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

*         Select your participant section

*         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress