Please excuse cross postings.

We are pleased to announce the publication of Issue no.7 of Practical Technology for Archives.

http://practicaltechnologyforarchives.org

In this issue we have five excellent articles, one on providing access and preservation in a mass-digitization project, one about using LibGuides to improve access to oral history interviews, a third article describes the use of Google Analytics and Voyant to better utilize collection use statistics, there is also an article on using LibAnswers to track reference questions and maintain a database of answers, and finally, a primer on using Python to write scripts for managing data between different tools.
We sincerely hope that you will find these articles useful.

If you have an idea or proposal for Issue no.8, please don't hesitate to contact us.

All the Best,
Randall Miles,
Managing Editor

Randall Miles