From: Jourdan, Joanna L CTR NSWCDD, 1033
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for papers by Herbert Kolsky

Hello,

One of our library patrons is requesting two papers:

1)Kolsky, H., Snow, C. I., and Shearman, C. A. (1949), "A Study of the Mechanism of Munroe Charges, Part I-- Charges with Conical Liners," Res. Supp., London, 2-2, 89-95
2) Kolsky, H. (1949), "A Study of the Mechanism of Munroe Charges, Part II-- Charges with Hemispherical Lines," Res. Supp., London, 2-2, 96-98.

I have had no success in finding these. "Res. Supp.," to the best of my knowledge refers to a publication called Research Supplement. I copied the citation in the original format that it was given to me. I believe the "2-2" indicates that it is a periodical, but I cannot find any other references to it. I do not know the publishing organization, but it is possible that it is Imperial Chemical Industries, Ltd., Oliver & Brown, or the Royal Armament Research and Development Establishment. It may also be some other organization entirely.

If anyone can provide help in locating these, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Joanna Jourdan
1033 Research Center
Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division
Building 111, Room 126
540-653-9574