Greetings,

I am working on a guide for librarians and professionals working with government information. I am trying to include information from the perspective of academic, federal and public librarians. It will be published this year by ALA editions.

I am trying to find some information on the requirements for federal librarians that many people may not be aware of. If you have worked in both federal and non-federal libraries I would love to hear your thought and opinions on the differences and similarities. For example, are your collections more subject specific? Is the organization of personal different? What are your patrons like?

If you would be interested in sharing your experience please contact me!

Thank you!
Susanne Caro
Government document librarian, Business, History and Geography Liaison
Mansfield Library
University of Montana
406-243-4548