A message from a FEDLINK books vendor for those attending ALA Midwinter.

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: Baker & Taylor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 10:05 AM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: We're Exhibiting at ALA Midwinter! Visit us at Booth # 1326

View this email in your web browser

WE'RE
 EXHIBITING!
ALA MIDWINTER MEETING & EXHIBITS
January 20-24, 2017 Atlanta, Georgia
Visit us at Booth #1326

Exclusive
 Author Signing

Lisa Rogak

The True Tails of
Baker and Taylor

Saturday, Jan 21 | 2:00 PM
Sunday, Jan 22 | 10:00 AM

Be the first five in line to win a commemorative cat bag filled with goodies including a stuffed pair of Baker and Taylor cats!

Stuffed
 Baker and Taylor

While you're there take a picture with our mascots,
Baker and Taylor!

Baker and
 Taylor mascots

Don't Miss These Insightful Featured Presentations and Demos:
*Stop by booth for full presentation schedule*

*

Become a VIP Library -- and Boost Your Fill Rates

Boost Your Digital
Circulation: an Axis 360 Workshop

No App Required: Read eBooks in Your Web Browser

Switching eBook Providers Made Easy

Top 10 Reasons that Title Source 360 Rocks

Youth Services
Selection, Quick and Simple

We want to hear from you!

Stop by the booth to complete our customer testimony survey to be entered into a drawing for a surprise giveaway.

Can't wait? Click here to enter NOW

Baker & Taylor will be part of these panel discussions:

Bridging the Digital Divide with Open eBooks
Sunday, January 22
10:30 AM-11:30 AM | Room: A403

Publisher/Vendor/Library Relations Interest Group Forum:
Defining a Sustainable eBook Model

Monday, January 23
8:30 AM-10:00 AM | Room: GWCC B215

collectionHQ

Customer Forum

Friday, January 20
12:30 PM-3:00 PM *Lunch included*
Register at:
https://chqalamw17.eventbrite.com

Booth Challenge

Join collectionHQ for our virtual Air Hockey Challenge

Forward to a Friend | Update Preferences
2550 W. Tyvola Road, Suite 300
Charlotte, NC  28217
Contact Us
800-775-1800