From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lazorchak, William
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 11:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Who has LOCTEST machines?

Greetings GHE users,

I'm checking to see who has LOCTEST machines out there? We know there are a few for testing purposes.

We've updated the SDE files in LOCTEST and we need to hand-deliver them.

FYI this doesn't apply to CRS IMT test machines. We'll work with you separately to make sure they are set up properly.

Thanks,

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager