For the past couple months, I've been working out a method of mitigating
wow in sound recordings by averaging the periodic logarithmic change in
peak frequency and locking to the result as a pilot tone.  The results have
been encouraging, but I'm having trouble finding "challenge" recordings to
experiment on.  Can anyone point me towards some noteworthy examples of
recordings with conspicuous wow -- ideally wow that other techniques
haven't been able to fix satisfactorily, and recordings where it wouldn't
be unduly problematic for me to share "before" and "after" versions?  The
only technical requirement is that the wow should be periodic.  I'd be
grateful for some nice stumpers!

https://griffonagedotcom.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/the-wow-factor-in-audio-restoration/

 - Patrick Feaster