Dear Marcos,

I have employed "B" winds for improved tape pack for more than twenty-five
years. Its benefits are noted especially with analog tapes. The process
seems to re-stress the plastic to counter the effects of poor packs due to
fast winds before storage, as well as warped packs. Usually, it is
important to identify the problem early and use a B when storing the tape
for later use. The more time the better, but improvement has been achieved
after as little as sixty days. Furthermore, I have found that if the tape
is returned to storage with a B wind, there is no need to change the
reversal as long as the container is correctly marked.

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way
Delray Beach, FL 33483