From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary A. Galo
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 6:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Magnetic viewers

Hi Everyone,

I was poking around on the internet looking for magnetic viewers and found this:

http://www.sigma-hc.co.jp/english/magnet_viewer.html

Unfortunately, it’s not cheap. Copied below is the reply I received when I inquired about the price.

Best,
Gary

************

Hi Gary Galo-san,

Thank you for your inquiry about our product.

We are pleased to accept your direct order and quote as follows:

・Item      Magnetic Viewer MV-95

・Unit price   USD 230

・Freight     USD 20

・Payment    Bank TT / PayPal in advance

If you wouldn't mind I'd like to ask you paying via paypal, as It's the most reasonable payment methods we have.

But also we are please to accept paying via Bank TT.

Regard,

Youhei Ohno

Gary Galo
Audio Engineer Emeritus