Hello,

I am having problems with the current definitions of the Bibframe
properties "hasItem" and "itemOf" which look like follows:

hasItem: Item for which the described Instance is an exemplar.
itemOf: Instance that is an example of the described Item.

As an instance is a number of items embodying some work, items are
actually exemplifications of an instance, aren't they? Thus, it should
rather read something like that:

hasItem: Item which is an exemplar of the described Instance.
itemOf: Instance the described Item is an example of.

Also note the use of "example" and "exemplar". I suggest using only one
term. Probably, "exemplar" is easier understandable in this context.

-Adrian

--
Adrian Pohl
hbz - Hochschulbibliothekszentrum des Landes NRW