Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Thailand monographic titles for February FY 2017. This is assigned as Best Picks 2017 (II) for your information and selection. These titles are published in Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile. You may refer to subject profile in Notes field. If you are not in the profile and interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before March 10, 2017.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress