Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Singapore non-book title for February FY 2017. This is assigned as Non-Book 2017 (I) for your information and selection. This title will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection. If you are interested to have this title, please mark it “wanted” before February 16, 2017.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress