I should have stated this was for U.S. shipments only. All other shipments will remain the same.

From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Terri Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 7:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Shipping materials from Jakarta

HI Carol,

Just clarifying that this does not affect our Australian shipments?  We have used DHL for our shipments once every 8-10 weeks as weight allows and wish to continue with this arrangement.

Is the email below only relating to US shipments?

Kind Regards,

Terri

Terri Hill

Library Officer, Subscriptions

Research & Resources

Murdoch University Library

90 South Street,  Murdoch,  Western Australia 6150

T + 61 8 9360 2113   F +61 8 9310 2780

E [log in to unmask]  W http://library.murdoch.edu.au/

Description: Description: cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" height="69" width="209" border="0" src="/cgi-bin/wa?A3=ind1702&L=CAPSEA&E=base64&P=33127&B=--_004_148600398306823338LOCGOV_&T=image%2Fpng;%20name=%22image001.png%22&N=image001.png">