Dear FEDLIB colleagues,

I've attached a listing of books and monographs we are offering.
Subject areas are science, aquatic sciences, biology and fish and
invertebrates.

If you'd like any of these items, please email your selections to me by Feb
27 and include your preferred mailing address.   We will pay shipping
charges to U.S. libraries only.

Note to DOC/NOAA librarians - you have already seen this list but please
feel free to browse through the titles again

Thanks very much for taking the time to review our lists.    It's so much
more palatable to downsize when you know that others can use the materials.

- Claire

*Claire Steimle Biological Sciences Librarian U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA,
NMFS, NEFSC*