Good Afternoon,

Please find attached weeded titles and unneeded donations from the HQ Library. The books will be available until February 28th. We will pay for shipping.

Yours,

Rick Spencer

Richard Spencer

Library Manager, BFJV, Inc.

Dr. T. Keith Glennan Memorial Library

NASA Headquarters

300 E St. SW, Rm 1W53

Washington, DC 20546

(202) 358-0172

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/

“We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.”

       - T. S. Eliot

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes

and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA

or by BFJV, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information

provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.